On 12/7/2014 8:10 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

I wouldn't want to get my ass shot off for Israel either.

Apparently you wouldn't want to risk your life for anything you believe in. So, I wonder how you're going to participate in a "revolution" since you don't even seem to want to join in a street protest in Berkeley. Shit, you can't even seem to protest the other Barry calling in the cops on a Yahoo discussion group.

I mean, why would you want to support the only Democracy in the Middle East, when you don't even support the Democracy in the U.S. Go figure./
>/

/"...myriad claims that there was a conspiracy behind 9/11 (Israel orchestrated it, in cahoots with the American government), that the American government is a puppet (of Israel), that the Holocaust never happened or was greatly exaggerated (Jews made it up to manipulate non-Jews), and, most recently, that Julian Assange, the man behind Wikileaks, is a pawn (of Israel)."/

HateWatch:*
*http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/01/06/buyer-beware-veterans-today-and-its-anti-israel-agenda/

On 12/07/2014 04:21 PM, seerd...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I am sure Andy is right and that we all have been had (to varying extents and degrees). The key is figuring out by whom and by what.

Buyer Beware: Veterans Today and its Anti-Israel Agenda <http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/01/06/buyer-beware-veterans-today-and-its-anti-israel-agenda/>

image <http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/01/06/buyer-beware-veterans-today-and-its-anti-israel-agenda/>

Buyer Beware: Veterans Today and its Anti-Israel A... <http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/01/06/buyer-beware-veterans-today-and-its-anti-israel-agenda/> Veterans Today (VT) is a website that bills itself as a "military veterans and foreign affairs journal." And, indeed, many of its contributors are militar...

View on www.splcenter.org <http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/01/06/buyer-beware-veterans-today-and-its-anti-israel-agenda/>

Preview by Yahoo

VeteransToday <http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.veteranstoday.com>

image <http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.veteranstoday.com>

VeteransToday <http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.veteranstoday.com>
Consumer reviews of online businesses and websites

View on www.sitejabber.com <http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.veteranstoday.com>

Preview by Yahoo

Veterans Today <http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Today>

image <http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Today>

Veterans Today <http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Today>
Veterans Today is a well-produced disinformation website that runs an editorial line that is strongly against Israel and Saudi Arabia but has few negative...

View on ppia.wikia.com <http://ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Today>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... srijau