On 12/10/2014 7:01 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

/Actually no. The rumor that Judy had cancer was started on Google Groups by Barry and was refuted by Judy way back in 1999. Besides, even if she did have cancer that would be irrelevant to anything she posted to Google Groups of Yahoo Groups. Judy was not a big supporter of Maharishi Ayer-Veda.

The web site put up by Andrew Skolnick was actually a fan-site - it is considered by internet nerds to be the highest compliment to copy and paste fragments out of context, but really it shows frustration at it's highest level and indicates that a debater is unable to win his argument by conventional debating tactics - it is really a confession of failure./

Judy Stein-Defender of the Faith Web Site <http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/donahue.htm>

Judy Stein-Defender of the Faith Web Site <http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/donahue.htm> PHIL DONAHUE: I want you to meet Jane Doe, a cancer patient. Jane, that's-- JANE DOE: [unintelligible] PHIL DONAHUE: A former -- I am corrected, and I'm pleased to be so. What happened, Jane?

View on www.aaskolnick.com <http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/donahue.htm>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]