On 12/10/2014 10:04 AM, jamesalan wrote:

Well, Share, I think that there are some reasonable explanations and also a few other aspects you didn't mention when one digs a little deeper....

Most of the people in The Peak left here because they were not happy here and have moved on. They don't feel the need to look back. Good for them. Some of The Peak members left a residue of bad feeling here, and so it is not surprising that they are mentioned on FFL now and again. I expect that this will die down over time.

Thanks for contributing, James, but one thing you failed to mention is that Barry called in the law, over a button-pushing contest that he himself started. Nobody is going to want to debate anything seriously on FFL anymore with a threat like that hanging over the forum. Never mind that the incident was a hoax and Barry never called the police at all. It was a power play to the max by Barry, but nobody here wants to discuss it. Go figure.

Most of the remaining FFL members just go on enabling Barry to post stuff he makes up and to make light of the fact that he is in fact, an informant, reporting to the lurking reporters. The question is - why? It doesn't even make any sense - /Barry is the cultist! /Barry threw everyone under the bus including his own teachers, just to win a religious debate and make himself look big and powerful.

Where is Judy when we need her?

Something that you didn't mention is that a few people maintain a presence in both groups, and only two of these people has attempted to bring over something of FFL to The Peak, but nobody there took the bait.

Buck continues to post his tantrums here almost daily, but in his posts on the Peak does not do so, except once when he referred to FFL in somewhat negative way. Since nobody on The Peak followed up on his FFL reference, his remark was left to die, so to speak.

You have also attempted to bring over a topic from FFL to The Peak, and nobody took you up on this, so your remark was also left to die on the vine.

Now, that's gotta mean something as well.

What it means is that Share simply wants to be friends with almost everyone and for everyone to get along. She didn't come here to FFL or to go The Peak with an agenda - some people just feel better when they have someone to talk to. It's not complicated.

What I find VERY interesting is that no one is writing about you all on the_peak. And yet, how many times have you all written about them?! LOL! It's gotta mean something!