From the posters here, I would say Share has experiences like this, based on
what she has said in the past, except she seems to carry them into activity.

 Dick, you might find a more appreciative audience for this kind of post over
at the_p...@yahoogroups.com

 From: "Dick Mays dickmays@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: Dick Mays <dickmays@...>
 Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:03 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Lulled into Oneness [1 Attachment]

 The following was written by a person on the Invincible America Assembly at
MUM in Fairfield, Iowa. This person wishes to remain anonymous.

Lulled into Oneness

I love the trick Atman plays, luring us into more and more refined values of
Being, letting us float into finer and finer experience of that which is the
basis of all experience, the very principle of awareness. We are just barely
there, so delicate are these finer levels. We are just barely there, just
softly there like the smallest of feathers floating on air that is barely
moving at all. It is alluring, it is tender. It is existence in its simplest,
easiest, most purified form where the boundary between absolute and relative is
becoming muted, ill defined, mist like.

And then, without the slightest preamble, without even the tiniest of nudges
from this most refined aspect of Atman, of Being, of this indescribable
boundless field of intelligence, awareness, and unutterable sweetness, we are
gone. Even this field is gone. Nothing remains but oneness. No field, no
individual to consider whether there is a field, nothing but perfect oneness.
Reality knowing Reality is all that is left, Self knowing Self. The knower and
process of knowing disassemble into the perfect oneness, the unperturbed
wholeness, the unaltered Absolute from whence they came.

There is no description of this because there is nothing to describe or nothing
that can be put into anything that still retains even as much structure as
thought.

 And how did this happen? It was all a gentle trap set with the sweetest of
bait, the irresistible attraction of our own perfect Self and the time to allow
us to arrive at this perfect union.

 One cannot be hurried, cannot be time aware to get here. One must be free to
dive into the transcendent, and then just allow the current of Totality to pull
you into that sweet and simple place where there can be nothing at all but
That, nothing at all but wholeness, undisturbed, unaltered, unbounded, where
even the faintest awareness the boundaries of small-s self are finally and
completely removed.

 For this opportunity Maharishi gave us the Invincible America Assembly where
the invincibility of our own eternal nature can be fathomed, can be
experienced, can be realized as the very fabric of our Being.

 Jai Guru Dev

 And some questions
Question:

Did you confirm / verify your cc experience with... I can't really think who...
some one you would trust to say "yes, that's it," or was it just self evident
(when the experience stayed with you) that it couldn't be anything else?

Did the shift in consciousness make any difference in your flying program?

Answer:

Good questions.

Regarding did I confirm my experience with anyone, I had a friend who had
"awakened" back in the early 90's. I called him and told him what was
happening. But that was more like sharing than confirming. It's pretty
self-evident when it happens. Although you spend quite a few weeks wondering
everyday if it will go away. Then you finally just relax into it and begin to
discard those preconceived notions of what you thought it wold be like and
accept what it IS like.

As for my flying program, all I can say is all the sutras became more
enjoyable, more powerful, more exquisite. Everything became more effortless. By
that I mean my whole program became more effortless. I remember thinking to
myself that I had been trying much too hard all those years. But even activity
took on a more effortless quality, especially as all notion the small-s self
doing anything at all gradually evaporated in the face of the mounting evidence
in my experience that Nature does it all.

Still, in many very real ways, life is still life. There are things you
encounter everyday that can prove frustrating. But no negativity lasts. It
passes through you as water through a screen and you leave it behind very
quickly. Sometimes you have no idea how you just got in this room, or traversed
town to get to the market or your job. It just seems to be on auto-pilot, all
of it.