On 12/11/2014 7:52 PM, curtisdeltablues  wrote:
<
Please delete the post using my last name Richard. immediately.

Sorry, I can't do that - your name is all over the internet and FFL - there must be thousands of TMers that have read your interview on Minit Org posted to Google Groups and Yahoo Groups and in The New York Times. Maybe you should take this up with Rick Archer - he's the one that posted your name to FFL on May 8, 2007. Can you spell cognitive dissonance?

http://minet.org/TM-EX/Fall-90

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/04/29/news/university-s-degree-comes-with-a-heavy-dose-of-meditation-and-skepticism.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg51194.html

You are outing my last name on a public forum where I have NEVER used it myself.

/"You are a liar and a troll Richard."/ - curtisdeltablues

Is that better?