The fascinating thing is that it's the same story, whatever the "social
medium." If Luke or Matthew had been Facebook users, couldn't they have created
their gospels this same way?

 Mary and Joseph on Facebook - Social Media Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMyl-nT7Nrw&feature=youtu.be

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMyl-nT7Nrw&feature=youtu.be

 Mary and Joseph on Facebook - Social Media Ch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMyl-nT7Nrw&feature=youtu.be If Jesus were born
nowadays, this is what you would likely see on Facebook.

 View on www.youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMyl-nT7Nrw&feature=youtu.be
 Preview by Yahoo

 Sure enough yes, but they might also have used this: Storify - Create stories
using social media https://storify.com/ to connect different social media, like
FB, Twitter, Instagram. Jesus might have had a YouTube channel, his sermon on
the mount might have been livestreamed etc.

 https://storify.com/

 Storify - Create stories using social media https://storify.com/ Create
stories using social media. Turn what people post on social media into
compelling stories. Collect the best photos, video, tweets and more to publi...

 View on storify.com https://storify.com/
 Preview by Yahoo

 I tip my hat to whoever created this, for several reasons:

 * It's perceptive, in that it "gets" the dynamics of Facebook and how
relationships play out on that social medium.

 * It's wise, in that it "gets" the complex emotional relationships between the
various Facebook "Friends" involved in this scenario.

 * It's *respectful*, in the same way that Christopher Moore's "Lamb: The
Gospel According To Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal" is respectful. Chris didn't
change a *thing* from the original stories. He just brought his unique
storytelling abilities and sense of humor to retelling them.

 * It's not afraid to be funny. See below, re the two jokes you caught. See
above, re Biff.