Episodes are on the Sundance website but you have to provide your cable or satellite provider login to watch. However it may be on Netflix about a month after it finishes on Sundance. Many providers like Comcast don't have Sundance in HD just SD. So Sundance put episode up in HD via OnDemand.

OTOH, Netflix added "Automata" today which is a Spanish sci-fi film with Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith.
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Automata/70304989