Hmmmm...drive-by attack?  Lighten up - if I was on the attack, I'd do better
than this. I was just showing my love.  Ha.  ...."The letting of steam....";
guess that's better than "bloodletting."  Have a lovely day; I've got to take
my awakened, enlightened self out into the world and practice living out this
new "reality."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 'No reply needed'?

Looks like a drive-by attack, badly disguised as a question. Letting of steam?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Well, had to click on this.....pretty cute cow, I'd say. Barry, what *are* you
interested in?  Why do you post here?  Can you just admit that it's the "boy
buddy" and social aspect of FFL that you tie into?

 No reply needed.  Gotta go....life is in play....elsewhere. ;)

"I rarely participate and write about things I *am* interested in."

 ...at least you're not stuck in a fence being laughed at by a cow.  :-)