Well, I won't be asked to stay here based on my singing ability, that's for
sure.  Geez, if Rick and Alex would just change the whole front end description
of FFL and say "for TM'ers, ex and current only, and we will be checking your
credentials and issuing you digital badges", I might have to crawl away in
gratitude.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 That's correct, you really shouldn't post unless you promise to begin TM 'at
your earliest convenience'.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Here's an article that discusses points discussed here on the France attack,
reprinted from the New York Times in the Seattle Times.

 My overarching view is that the terrorists would have found a target
regardless - maybe not this one, but a target and maybe these people wouldn't
have died but other people would have.

 Wait, should I not post this because I didn't do and don't do TM?

 Hebdo attack spurs debate about line between satire, racism
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2025426493_francedebatexml.html

 http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2025426493_francedebatexml.html

 Hebdo attack spurs debate about line between satire, ...
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2025426493_francedebatexml.html Amid
the “I Am Charlie” marches and declarations on social media, some in the
cartooning world are also debating a delicate question: Were the victims fre...

 View on seattletimes.com
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2025426493_francedebatexml.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 That's a stunning response. Brilliant.

 The cover of the latest edition of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo has been
published in French media, and depicts the Prophet Muhammad. The cover shows
the Prophet holding a sign reading "I am Charlie", below the words "all is
forgiven".

 Open season. LOL

 Great interview, great points of view, great honesty. That's really the Robert
Crumb I knew...

 Legendary Cartoonist Robert Crumb on the Massacre in Paris
http://observer.com/2015/01/legendary-cartoonist-robert-crumb-on-the-massacre-in-paris/#.VLH6mBnw6CE.facebook

http://observer.com/2015/01/legendary-cartoonist-robert-crumb-on-the-massacre-in-paris/#.VLH6mBnw6CE.facebook

 Legendary Cartoonist Robert Crumb on the Massacre in ...
http://observer.com/2015/01/legendary-cartoonist-robert-crumb-on-the-massacre-in-paris/#.VLH6mBnw6CE.facebook
 The ex-pat artist Robert Crumb, who has lived in France for 25 years,
discusses his new cartoon of Muhammed

 View on observer.com