Tom Campbell co-wrote Darcy Farrow? I’m very familiar with Ian & Sylvia’s
version. Have it on CD.

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 11:31 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Rick's competition

From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> >

Evita is very easy on the eyes. :-D

Information Machine: Tom Campbell | The Nature of Reality, Consciousness
<http://information-machine.blogspot.com/2012/01/tom-campbell-nature-of-reality.html>
 & Evolution Part 1, January 15, 2011

BTW, Campbell started his quest into spirituality with TM when he was a
grad student. But I don't think they'd let him in the dome.

Acid flashback, dude. Back when I first moved to Californica to go to college,
I became passing friends with a very talented musician named Steve Gillette.
Steve was a *fearsome* guitarist and a fair-to-middlin' songwriter ("Back on
the Street Again"). And he loved to talk in his performances about his best bud
Tom Campbell, and how they co-wrote a few songs together.

Zap! Instant space-time connection! I just did the Googling, and it's the same
Tom Campbell. Here, to flesh out whatever you think of Tom Campbell, is one of
his early songwriting collaborations with Steve Gillette. Several versions of
it, actually. Some of you who were folkies may remember the song.

Steve Gillette / Darcy Farrow <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EaJUQB4sI>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EaJUQB4sI>

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EaJUQB4sI> Steve Gillette / Darcy Farrow

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EaJUQB4sI> View on www.youtube.com