Ah, I see that folks over on The_Leak must be bored with their lives again,
because they're obsessing about FFL and about *ME* again.  :-)
Ann (still pissed off because I rightly called her what she is a few times and
did the same for the poseur she's still got a crush on decades after he dumped
her) is leading the charge, claiming that this place (FFL) is now "run by" me
and a few of my cronies. I think she's mistaking her and a few others running
away from FFL with their tails between their legs (thus demonstrating that
they're losers) for me being a "winner." :-)
As for Bimbo himself, he must have been contacted by the police because he's
avoiding actual libel these days, but he's still claiming that he was justified
in slinging his libel in the first place. And why? Because I used a throwaway
phrase to make a point, but a point that he got all crazy about because the
phrase was used in conjunction with someone he never met but whom he has placed
upon a pedestal (MMY). Oh well...if that's how he wishes to demonstrate the
non-attachment of the enlightened, so be it.  :-)

Bottom line as I see it is that the ones who are over on The_Leak still whining
about how they were "run off" from FFL are trying to make it seem as if I "won"
something that was never a battle to be won in the first place. I merely did
what I've always done -- spoke my mind in as colorful and entertaining a
fashion as I could manage -- and they couldn't cope with that without getting
all bent behind it.

In retrospect I think the thing they're still obsessing on me about and the
thing that hurt them the most that they can't get over is that I never took any
of them seriously. And they *NEED* to be taken seriously. Bimbo *NEEDS* it so
desperately that he's created an entire forum dedicated to taking him
seriously, populated primarily by others who he allows to stay *only as long as
they continue to take him seriously*.

Whatever floats yer boat, I say. Anybody who actually respects that level of
neediness is welcome to it.

As for any real comments on the nature of the group itself, all I have to say
is that when I scan The_Leak once a week or so to make sure I don't have to
report Bimbo to the cops again, the only posts I find there worth reading all
the way through are those made by Anartaxius. His clarity stands out amongst
all the dimwittedness like a spotlight hiding in a pile of Christmas tree
bulbs. The only thing I find interesting so far about The_Leak is the question
of how long it will be until Bimbo kicks Anartaxius off for doing what he
cannot -- being interesting.  :-)