Thanks for the information, Mr. Rishi. So, I enrolled in some courses at the
community college this semester. Cyber Security (for certification) and Python
coding. For $350 any Texas resident can take two courses for $350. Sweet!

"...more than a dozen software applications other than Superfish use Komodia
code."

SSL-busting code that threatened Lenovo users found in a dozen more apps
http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/02/ssl-busting-code-that-threatened-lenovo-users-found-in-a-dozen-more-apps/

http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/02/ssl-busting-code-that-threatened-lenovo-users-found-in-a-dozen-more-apps/

Microsoft is doing what it can to root out the software. Its Windows Defender
anti-virus software began removing Superfish this morning by resetting the
certificates that Superfish messed with...

http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/images/certificates/jpg
http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/images/certificates/jpg

How To Clear Your Computer of Superfish Adware
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/security/a14194/how-do-i-delete-superfish-lenovo/

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/security/a14194/how-do-i-delete-superfish-lenovo/

 I have a friend who works for big blue on their LInux projects.  IBM deploys
those employees computers with their own Linux image with the tools, software
packages, corporate spyware, and networking constraints.

Also, read this months 2600 about a former IBM net tech who writes about
working for big blue over a decade ago and  the spyware packages the company
had in place for its employees.

In the corporate world I suppose I am okay (mostly) with company spyware and
constraints if the item used is company property.  I do feel, though, that
there should be total disclosure by said company to the employee about what is
being done with the asset.

I think all computers companies should stop this practice of crapware
immediately and just put out a stock OEM image on the pc.  Include a CD ROM in
the box with all the trial where and enhanced services should the consumer
desire this garbage.  Or, plan B, have an icon on the desktop that allow the
buyer to double click that installs a generic OEM version from a hidden
partition without the crapware.

Every 4-5 years I have to buy my mom, who is 85, a new PC.  The first thing I
do after running Windows updates is to remove all the crapware and legit
programs that will only distract her.