Dear Serious Richard,

 Are you serious?!? Don't give up so easily...you are being tested by those
very same gods that you seek to address with all those secret phrases, and you
are failing by giving up so easily. Ask Rita to continue wholeheartedly with
your plans to travel in India and you will be richly rewarded. Take it from
someone who knows...

 LG

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 Yeah, actually Rita just nixed this idea anyway. Maybe we will just go to a
bar and have a beer or visit the San Fernando Cathedral on Sunday and light a
candle.

 That sounds like a long trip my friend. It all sounds so ... romantic. Two or
three weeks is more than most people will want to spend in India, at least the
first time. Get out of the big cities as quickly as you can. They are polluted
and crowded beyond belief and filled with crime .When people look at you, they
will see dollar signs in your eyes and wonder which arm they pull to win the
jack pot.. Be careful of what you put in your mouth, even brushing your teeth.
Chances are you're going to get sick. The holy places are places of pilgrimage.
People go there in hopes of healing, from God only knows what diseases. Be
careful of what you touch. Some times it takes a thorn to remove a thorn. Enjoy.