Why should they? It's a hassle getting to campus for some students, if they
have a job or don't have transportation - or if they are an invalid. Most core
courses at college don't even need a live teacher - you just read a textbook
and then take an exam anyway. Who needs to listen to a teacher yak?

So, why would anyone need to see the teacher's face or listen to them read out
loud from the text book you just read the night before? Go figure.

Besides, with modern software like Blackboard Learn, Course Compass or Canvas,
students can use distance learning and take exams online while they are at home
in their PJs.

Don't forget the scene in Teachers with Nick Nolte, where one of the professor
is sitting at his desk during class reading the newspaper - then the next day
he's still sitting there - dead for 24 hours. LoL!

Teachers
Nick Nolte, Jobeth Williams, Ralph Macchio,, Judd Hirsch, Laura Dern, Morgan
Freeman
Amazon reviews:
http://tinyurl.com/kxqq347 http://tinyurl.com/kxqq347

 These days a lot of college teaching is done online.  It's a wonder the
professors ever see the students.

 On 02/24/2015 06:06 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...