 Cheers for the nice photo's. Interesting to see how in yer face they are with
the deities these days. We used to hide them when newbies or non-meditators
were about. It looks like they are happy to embrace their inner Hindoo.

My friend told me, that these outside shrines - they aren't real temples, but
clearly Hindu deities of course  - where put up by the Mother Divine - the
female pedant to Purusha. It's all within the compound, so not accessable to
the general public. They are not full statues, but relief shaped, so that they
don't have to be regularly worshipped

 That's quite a construction plan as well, be interesting to see how much of it
they get built. All they need is the money I suspect....

There are already many buildings, but the old monastary is still in the way.
Many elements of the buildings are prefabricated, and then put together at the
location. He showed my a hall, where they collect, and process all the video
materials, of which there have been many over the years of course. Would be
interesting what comes out of it, over the years.

I could have made more pictures, but once he let me enter the house, I was so
in awe, that I put my phone away. Most of it is online somewhere anyway.

Two weeks ago I visited Holland, for the first time since more than 25 years,
when I had left Vlodrop, walking over to the small station on the German site,
with my small suitcases.  I never had a pull to go back, considering it as
something of the past, in which I had more of a peripheral interest. Now,
having things to do in Holland, I thought, why not just pass it by, it was sort
of on the way. I didn't expect much, just a small stop over, maybe seeing some
buildings from the fence. When I arrived, security at the main gate, I pulled
out my Android to take a few shots, the building I had once lived in was
basically a ruin by now, and was in the process of being finally broken down,
it didn't look pretty for sure. I later learned, that they now have an official
permission to demolish it.

 The new building of Maharsihi could be seen to the right site, but not very
visible, unless I would enter, but there was the security man. But I was lucky,
an old friend appeared, I could recognize him from some of the more recent
webpages and from facebook. I called his name, and he too recognized me, gave
me a hearty hug and welcome. He looked good. He started guiding me inside and
gave me some explanations, and even finally led me into Maharishis house, which
I had seen only on websites so far, showed me the ground floor. The building
isn't very wide actually, much smaller than many movement buildings I had been
too. It was a nice sunny day, though cold. The center part of it has been
gilded in the mean time.

 My friend showed me then around to see all the newly constructed buildings and
forrest shrines to different deities, explaining me the vastu of it all. etc.
Than it was time to go, I still had to travel about two hours to a place near
The Hague, probably not to far from the place Barry is staying. I must say,
that I really like Holland, it's a very clean modern and open country, lot's of
bicylces everywhere, very interesting constructions, some like the one Barry is
driving with Maya.

 Anyway, the meeting I attended to went very well, and it was a great trip.