 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:59 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Well, well, well.

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 Negativity or reality?  And what's wrong with TV (and movie) reviews? Lots of
folks here watch TV.  Are they supposed to be spending their evenings reading
the Gita?

 One man's negativity is another's constructive quest for understanding, or
something - I'm too tired to get a good line together....

 And I'm all for TV and movie reviews, too much bible talk gets tedious. It's
funny though, the only really negative people here are Stevie Wonder and the
Lone Star Troll. It's bizarre that anyone would spend so much energy just going
"Yah Boo" all day.

 The fascinating thing from my point of view is that both of these guys --
Steve Sundur and Richard Williams -- are so far gone into their cult psychosis
that they actually don't *know* that the only thing they're capable of doing
any more is stalking people they've taken a dislike to. One really has to
wonder what *happened* to them to make them this un-self-aware. The only valid
emotion one can feel about either of them is pity.

 The real casualty in all of this, however, is Rick. I admit to having lost all
respect for him for reversing his previous sane decision and allowing Richard
Williams to return to FFL. He *clearly* has never even bothered to read
anything Richard posts. While I understand, what that means is that Rick
*clearly* doesn't CARE what this pyschopath has done to the forum he founded.
That's very sad.

 Yes, Rick clearly has no interest in what goes on here any more and only ever
posts links to his BATGAP stuff. Maybe he uses this place as a counterpoint to
it - FFL the dark side of spirituality - and the more crazies he has the
happier he is.

 It's hard to believe that Willytex is so unaware of how he comes across, maybe
he's beyond caring too and just wants to spread his misery around. I never open
their posts any more, life's too short, but the one useful function the pair of
them have is that any casual passing observer is going to think hard about the
impact of long term meditation practise.

 the more crazies he has the happier he is.

 Are you kidding? Most of the crazies are over on BATGAP. Have you ever watched
any of those interviews? Not all of them are whacked out mind you. Some like
Francis Bennett are really enjoyable to watch and listen to. But a good many of
these people are around the bend, especially some of the old TM burnouts. A lot
of the others are just setting themselves up to be the next Marshy or
Adyashanti.