 Sal what is going on here? Seems quite sordid even for Scorpion Land.

 Like everyone over here, I can't wait to find out what's going on but it
sounds absolutely disgusting and seems to go all the way to the top of
government. If we ever will find out that is, typically for our untouchable
establishment they wait until the major players are dead before launching an
inquiry. I bet a few more witnesses will have mysterious car crashes before
this is over.

 The bit about investigating officers being told to stop asking questions or
face prosecution under the official secrets act doesn't surprise me either. I
bet we never know who gave that order, someone close to the government, civil
service and consequently the royal family no doubt. They really a curse, do
away with the lot of them I say but the only way you get anywhere in politics
is if they accept you into the club so I can't see things changing. One law for
us and another for them.

Protect abuse probe police, say MPs http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31924846

 http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31924846

 Protect abuse probe police, say MPs http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31924846 Police
and intelligence officers who give evidence on an alleged Westminster
paedophile ring must be protected from prosecution, two Labour MPs say.

 View on www.bbc.com http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31924846
 Preview by Yahoo