In a message dated 11/29/05 9:49:29 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The Curse of Cindy Sheehan triggered it.

Judy , you really think Cindy Sheehan has been a curse on Bush? Honestly? I think Cindy Sheehan is a blessing on Bush. She is an extremist and never ceases to put her foot in her mouth and has really pissed off middle America. At first many were sympathetic to her "cause" (to have an interview with Bush) but the more they learned about her the more they associated her with a far left nut job. Personally, I wished the media would focus on her a bit more. I think Bush poll numbers are low because he allowed the Democrats to get away with the personal insults and liar gig far too long before ever defending himself and the public wants to be better informed as to what kind of progress is being made in Iraq, something the media could do if it didn't interfere with their agenda. I think the public quite frankly is confused by the rhetoric coming from the left that has attached their wagon to a victory by the terrorists hoping to prove Bush was wrong. As Rush Limbaugh has put it for so many years, Anything bad for America is Good news for the Democrats and anything good for America is usually bad for the Democrats.