Another TM'er makes good, but I don't think Dick Mays will be posting anything
about this guy. Next to last paragraph in the article.

“It’s not about what label you wear or title you carry, it’s about what goes on
inside you,” he said in 2013. “I am a follower of Jesus. I practice … Buddhism.
I am a student of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and I am a student in miracles and more
than anything I am passionate about a path of reality that manifests in love
and peace.”
Florida City Yanks Tax-Exempt Status from 'Church' Running 'Sexy' Spring Break
Nightclub
|   |
| Florida City Yanks Tax-Exempt Status from 'Church' Runni...PANAMA CITY BEACH,
Fla. -- Officials with a Florida city has revoked the local tax-exempt status
from a so-called church that has been running what the city deems .... |
|  |
| View on christiannews.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  • [FairfieldLife] Love ... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]