Thanks for your advice Jason.

 I'm sorry if you don't care for the content of my posts.

 And again, you have a knack for proving the points I am trying to make.

 I get it that individuals here find fault in the TM Organization.

 I find plenty of faults myself.

 But for those who have made a career of it, try to stay on course with the
criticisms, instead of distorting what others say.

 Do you really think I am under the impression that my input is going to change
any minds?

 I am just a participant like anyone else here.

 In my case, if I see something that looks like a distortion, I will oftentimes
speak up.

 Just as you are doing now, with me.  (-:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jason_green2@...> wrote :

Relax Steve. None of the discussions here can actualy change
reality.  If you have disagreements, attack the idea and not
the person.

For some strange reason you have been complaining about his
behaviour for the past one year.  I think Judy's posts were
giving you guys a "high" for years.  You are addicted to it.

Now that Judy and the mean girls are gone, you feel you are
missing something? Withdrawal symptoms.

Steve, all things pass, all things must end. Get used to it
and put yourself into a new groove. Or post more at 'the
peak'.

--- <steve.sundur@...> wrote :

 Barry, you are far too modest.

 Let your hair down a little and declare to the world the great service you
provide as "Cult Slayer".

 Never mind you must distort most opposing points of view to make your point.

 I would say a more accurate term for what you do are is, "Reaction Vampire"

 From: "'Rick Archer' rick@..." <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 I let Richard back in because he said people were talking about him and he
wanted to respond. Has he run amok? Batgap Yahoo group has never been of much
importance to me.

--- <turquoiseb@...> wrote :

 The same is obviously true about Fairfield Life, Rick. You don't give a shit.

 You clearly haven't even bothered to *read* anything that Richard has posted.
If you had, you would know what he posts, and why he posts -- to attack me.
He's still doing the same things he was doing to Curtis, and that you dumped
him for.

 Same with both Feste and Steve -- I challenge *either* of them to point us to
a post they have made in the last six months that was NOT attacking me or
Michael. Neither of them have *anything* to say unless it's attacking me.
Therefore one can make a case that I do them a service -- if it weren't for me,
both of them would be mistaken for rocks.  :-)