Alright, already.....got it.  Lots to check out here.....

 Listening to a new Mark Knopfler album is for me as close as I get to having a
religious ritual in my life. I think so much of the man's writing abilities,
his guitar skills, his musical taste, his compassion as a songwriter, and above
all his humility as a human being that whenever a new album comes out I lock
myself in my room and try to listen to the entire thing from start to finish,
without interruption.

 And yet, in all of the years and for all of the albums for which I have
performed this ritual, I have never been able to make it all the way through.
Not once. I set out with that as my goal, but there is always one song that
stops me in my tracks and makes me play it over once or more times before I can
move on to the next songs.

 On this album, that song is "Wherever I Go," a lovely duet with Ruth Moody of
the Wailin' Jennys. It demanded to be heard five whole times before it would
allow me to move to the second CD of songs.

 Mark Knopfler featuring Ruth Moody - Wherever I Go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDuAPhHBbuk

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDuAPhHBbuk

 Mark Knopfler featuring Ruth Moody - Wherever I Go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDuAPhHBbuk

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDuAPhHBbuk
 Preview by Yahoo

Maybe I'm bound to wander
 From one place to the next
 Heaven knows why
 But in the wild blue yonder
 Your star is fixed in my sky

Just another bar at a crossroads
 So far from home
 But that's alright
 Whenever I'm going down a dark road
 I don't feel alone in the night

There's a place in my heart
 Though we're far apart
 May you always know
 No matter how long since I saw you
 I'll keep a flame there for you
 Wherever I go

They're looking to close up in here
 They're pulling down the blinds
 But they'll let you stay awhile
 They're not going to mind

 Now I've got to leave you, brother
 So this round's mine
 Here's looking at you, anyhow

 You can go on and have another
 They won't call time
 I'm going to say my goodbyes now

 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
   A new double album from one of the best songwriters in the world. Now I know
what my cafe soundtrack will be today.

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/28/mark_knopfler_this_getting_older_stuff_ain%E2%80%99t_for_wimps/

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/28/mark_knopfler_this_getting_older_stuff_ain%E2%80%99t_for_wimps/

 More joy. First, a short film by Henrik Hansen:

 Mark Knopfler - Tracker - A Film By Henrik Hansen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-cpV_H_z4

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-cpV_H_z4

 Mark Knopfler - Tracker - A Film By Henrik Hansen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-cpV_H_z4

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-cpV_H_z4
 Preview by Yahoo

 Next, a track-by-track walkthrough by Mark:

 Mark Knopfler - Tracker – A Track by Track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpNV5ECePg8

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpNV5ECePg8

 Mark Knopfler - Tracker – A Track by Track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpNV5ECePg8

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpNV5ECePg8
 Preview by Yahoo

 Finally, the whole album, for those too cheap to buy it:

 Mark Knopfler-Tracker 2015 Full Album[ Deluxe Edition]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jMxMa2-ZjI

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jMxMa2-ZjI

 Mark Knopfler-Tracker 2015 Full Album[ Deluxe Edition]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jMxMa2-ZjI

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jMxMa2-ZjI
 Preview by Yahoo