Is this the picture you're looking for? :-D

http://funnyand.com/funny-man-meditating-middle-finger/

On 04/08/2015 01:18 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I would rather send you a picture of my middle finger sticking up.

Marshy was a liar, cheat and thief, not to mention a con artist.

His "teachings" were a mish mash of Hindu religion, belief with a big old dose of superstition thrown in.

ANY organization that purports to spread Marshy's "teachings" is something that should be shut down.

And if you are part of the Movement, you motives are obvious, if you are not an official Movement big shot, then you are stupid if you think the Movement is going to do anything with any money you give them besides make it disappear as they have always done.

You website is one big red flag. A lot of platitudes and no real description of what you want people to do. No thanks!

*From:* "tradewynds...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 8, 2015 3:09 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] The TMO in the 21st Century

Imagine 21st century yoga centers for every million population that bring the light of Maharishi's
teachings in a way that approaches all things anew.

David Lynch and Bob Roth have the intention of teaching millions of people TM.

Along with intention, illumined attention and creative intelligence . . .

It takes money, and the trick to money is knowing where it is and knowing how to gather it.

Growing a small account to a very large and growing account isn't difficult if you know how.

It begins with knowing the possibilities and not making any ungrounded assessments.

Imagine self-sustaining, fully-funded centers, with highly qualified and paid teachers offering affordable Maharishi-inspired Vedic education everywhere in our global village.

If there are any computer programers, MQL4 developers or Forex traders interested in exploring the possibilities, send me an email.

http://www.TradeWynds.net/ <http://www.tradewynds.net/>

  • [FairfieldLife] The T... tradewynds...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]