On Dec 1, 2005, at 9:50 AM, markmeredith2002 wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Brahman"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Therefore it is very conclusive as to what happened,

and not a Rashomon event at all.

Well, Mia Farrow still maintains that MMY "put the moves on her."

i'm not so sure it is mia who maintains this,

or others who claim to have been there.

I think Mia's been very clear about the "moves" at that time and even

in her recent autobiography.

Nancy Cooke de Herrara recounts in her book "beyond all gurus" now

republished under another name I can't remember the story of MMY and

Mia in some fascinating detail.  She describes MMY behaving in ways

that indicated an inappropriate interest towards Mia, but Cooke

maintains it was more of an innocent crush and not sexual - a position

she restated here in ffld a few years in her public talk.  Cooke is

still very pro MMY and is actively teaching.

Personal secretaries to MMY have claimed MMY was actually involved

with a canadian nurse at the time.

IMO, Magic Alex used the rumors of the nurse to manipulate Lennon and

turn him against MMY, though neither of them really knew anything..

Seems like a classic rashomon situation to me.

The Pervarishi effect: Maharishi attempting or actually entering the Yonified Field.