Apparently the Lynch film "Inland Empire" was shot with a Sony DSR-PD150 and
was the first Lynch digital video. This was done mainly for economic reasons.

 Thing is that he shot Inland Empire with a Sony SD camera and not an HD
camera.

David doesn't get millennials.

Non sequitur.

That's okay, a lot of old farts don't.

Non sequitur.

 Kinda hard to watch the movie on a bigger screen when you loft has no space
for one.

Non sequitur.

Stories are stories regardless of the resolution.

According to what I've read, film remains able to resolve more image detail
than current HD video formats. Go figure.

 On 04/20/2015 06:18 AM, j_alexander_stanley@... mailto:j_alexander_stanley@...