Judy seems cagey about why she doesn't post anymore though. I think she either
converted to Catholicism and is too embarrased to talk about it,

Haha, I had similar phantasies, that she hang out with Robin, creating the
Robin / Judy retro cult..or joining ISIS as a black widow.

or she read one of those facebook epiphanies about not wasting your life on
trivia and do something positive instead.

Not very likely, because she was told the same here innumeral times, even by
me, when we were still on good terms, but no chance of an insight. Anyway, I am
glad she is alive and seems well, and is even able to emulate her old self. I
wish her the best.... but not here on FFL. And she should do what the doctors
say.