On Dec 1, 2005, at 1:46 PM, Patrick Gillam wrote:

--- Vaj wrote:

the most spiritual of the Beatles, George, put it

plainly in his own autobiography when he said that TM was just too

"simplistic". After all, he was interested in enlightenment. So he

dumped it as a method and moved on to something better.

What did George next embrace that he considered

better than TM? Hari Krishna? If so, what, exactly, does

it ask of adherents? I'm ignorant, despite regular

Sunday feasts at the St. Louis Hari Krishna temple.

I think he did the bhakti trip for a while with the HK's but later got more eclectic from what I'd heard.