 I know her, as I have seen half a video of her with this other guy Arcturus
Ra. You remember I send this video here in one message? If you clicked on it,
google thinks you are interested.

 Aha, I did enjoy that one, that explains it! I'm glad it happens though
because it gives one a glimpse into what other people are talking and thinking
about the world. If we always stick to our own circles and search terms we'll
miss some of the wonders like the Bases videos:

 Bases 37 Part 5 A B C Max Spiers Ver 002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3R64G6-Rs

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3R64G6-Rs

 Bases 37 Part 5 A B C Max Spiers Ver 002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3R64G6-Rs Max Spiers July 2014 interview, in
one part. Pay attention this time. Crucially Max states certain things which
the now arrested James Casbolt says in his pr...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3R64G6-Rs
 Preview by Yahoo

 This guy seems like yet another Walter Mitty fantasist with claims that he was
involved in secret alien plans to rule the world (they already do apparently) .

 A friend of mine is really into this guy which leaves me scratching my head as
he isn't very convincing IMO. But he does tell a fantastic tale and things like
this are the way a lot of "knowledge" is passed around these days it seems.

It's an interesting scene, isn't it.

 The channeling thing is interesting, I'm not sure quite what parts of my
education I'd have to forget before I started thinking this girl might actually
be in contact with beings in Orion - they don't say which part though, Orion is
a large constellation that covers a lot of different environments from red
super giant stars near the end of their life to gas clouds where new stars
form. Maybe the entities could clear this up? And maybe the Pleiadians could
explain how they survive in such close proximity to those newly formed white
hot supergiant stars that fill the area with such intense radiation that
anything Earthlike would melt instantly. It's life Jim, but not as we know it.

 The most interesting part for me is that techno-savvy kids from an age as
advanced as ours clearly take this sort of thing seriously. Is it a religion
for our new age? Do the Galactic Council of Orion take the place of angels in
people wanting to have a reassuring voice to talk to in an age of increasing
chaos?

 Amazingly, this one's even better:

 Orion Council March 22 2015 Elohim QnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yad7wdDnNjU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yad7wdDnNjU

 Orion Council March 22 2015 Elohim QnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yad7wdDnNjU The Orion Council gives a monthly
message with information on taking multidimensional form and Qna with the
Elohim on familial boundaries, choosin...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yad7wdDnNjU
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is funny. For some reason this was considered worth my attention in my
Youtube feed. Can't think what I might have been watching for them to include
this guff but it's great fun.

 You may think it's a joke - and maybe it is - but the commenters are sure
carrying it on.

 Orion Council Channeled Message April 14 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VV6cGWaBw

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VV6cGWaBw

 Orion Council Channeled Message April 14 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VV6cGWaBw Orion Council channeled message on:
dealing with lower vibrational people; weed addiction; African women in the
west, dealing with “white” environments; How ...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VV6cGWaBw
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Joy o... salyavin808
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808