I feel so much embarrassment for her that watching these videos is painful.

 Amazingly, this one's even better:

 Orion Council March 22 2015 Elohim QnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yad7wdDnNjU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yad7wdDnNjU

 Orion Council March 22 2015 Elohim QnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yad7wdDnNjU The Orion Council gives a monthly
message with information on taking multidimensional form and Qna with the
Elohim on familial boundaries, choosin...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yad7wdDnNjU
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is funny. For some reason this was considered worth my attention in my
Youtube feed. Can't think what I might have been watching for them to include
this guff but it's great fun.

 You may think it's a joke - and maybe it is - but the commenters are sure
carrying it on.

 Orion Council Channeled Message April 14 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VV6cGWaBw

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VV6cGWaBw

 Orion Council Channeled Message April 14 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VV6cGWaBw Orion Council channeled message on:
dealing with lower vibrational people; weed addiction; African women in the
west, dealing with “white” environments; How ...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9VV6cGWaBw
 Preview by Yahoo