Yep yer the ONE. Oprah just has'nt declared it so to the world ... yet.

Bari 2 sez:

Yeah, I accidentally replied but it seemed he was replying to me more than you
but the outline on Thunderbird showed he was replying to you and his reply
today "Bari 1" would be Turq.

 Emptybill sez:

 You must like to copy Bari 1, the make it up Buddhist.

 Your "make it up" speculation is another tribute to fantastic imaging. Must be
the fantasy of your psycho-tantra - Chinnamasta out wilding on the streets of
Oakland.

 Since you never go to Starbucks, here’s an FYI: most people just sit around
with friends chatting or sit around doing projects/reports. It ain’t the Euro
coffeehouse scene.

 As far as your “face-to-face”, indeed I don’t practice chit chat. I mostly
hang with a tantric Buddhist mandala of practitioners. The mandala I hang with
is composed of:

 1.   an state appellate attorney
      (now securing multi-$$$ grants for the Lyric Opera)
 2.  a parts manager for industrial sanitation equipment
 3.  a telecom exec
 4.  a lab tech
 5.  a commercial design artist
 6.  a librarian
 7.  an M.A. level high school teacher
 8.  a retired highway patrol officer
 9.  an accountant and
 10. a security officer (brother of Danny Carey, the drummer for TOOL).

 The attorney, the telecom exec and I all share a common interest in
Neo-Platonic contemplation (theoria) and practice (theurgy) - mainly through
the study of Iamblicus and Proclus.

 For a bhogi like you that could only signify “book learning”, as if real
knowledge is only an indulgence in conceptuality. For you, no doubt, knowledge
cannot be anything else because you have never learned Theoria. Doesn’t much
really matter though, because you are unlikely to qualify for a direct
presentation of gnosis.

 BTW - I learned more about kama, vasanas, sanskaras, and the instrumental role
of iccha (along with the power [shakti] of asuric gurus) by immersively
reliving the timeline of my karmic predecessor:
 Wolf-Heinrich Graf von Helldorff.

 Read it and creep.

  "PHILOSOPHIC FIRE"

 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
 THE LATEST TEE-SHIRT FROM DANNY CAREY, "PHILOSOPHIC FIRE", FEATURES
ELIZABETHIAN MAGUS, JOHN DEE'S SYMBOL OF THE HIEROGLYPHIC MONAD" - AN ARCANE
CONFIGURATION THAT SUGGESTS THE KEY TO A PARTICULAR MYSTERIUM THAT WHEN
PROPERLY UNDERSTOOD IS CAPABLE OF ACTIVATING MAGICKAL RADIATIONS OTHERWISE
OBSCURED 'BEHIND' NATURE'S VEILS. WITH THE LINEAR CONSTRUCTION OF ASSOCIATED
SIGILS, THE HERMETIC MONAS HIEROGLYPHICA ALSO HINTS AT A 'DEATH-RESURRECTION'
FORMULA THAT FACILITATES ESOTERIC GNOSIS.

  • Re: [Fairfiel... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... salyavin808
        • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]