From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

And I forgot to mention the "productplacement!"  There are scenes in a mall and
they made sure theStarbucks, Best Buy and another of other outlets are
clearlydisplayed.  Then outside Macy's and Sears.  The film is just sobizarre I
just cracked up laughing several times.  Yup, the actingis bad and there are a
number actors you see regularly see inother films.  And I bet they aren't there
because of theirreligious beliefs any more than the actors who were in the
"AtlasShrugged" jokes are libertarians.  They're there for the moneytoo
Do you get to see heaven and hell at any point. Does Nic get saved?
How popular is the "left behind" idea in the US really?
It's huge. Creepy huge. They have sold 65 million copies of the books:
Left Behind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

|   |
| Left Behind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLeft Behind is a series of 16
best-selling novels by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, dealing with Christian
dispensationalist End Times: the pretribulation, premillennial, Christian
eschatological viewpoint of the end of the world. The primary conflict of the
series is the member... |
|  |
| View on en.wikipedia.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |