From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Duveyoung
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 4:00 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] To whom should Rick give FFL?

It's a shame that this joint isn't something much better.  Sorry, but Rick's
hands-off policy is the basis of it.

Rick, I'm sure you are UP-TIGHT about whom you'll next interview at BATGAP, but
why didn't you have this same zeal for righteousness when it came to shaping
the FFL experience?  Instead you've let every miscreant throw shit-pies into
the faces of some very solid thinkers.

A few simple rules could have been applied by a hands-ON policy, and the
posters would have learned to be civil enough.

Clearly the trolls have sundered the very idea of community.  Allowing them to
be, well, vicious, is the very heart of the wrongness here.

And some of the best people here have been as wickedly abrasive as any of the
others.

I'm guilty, of course, but WOULD I HAVE BEEN such a shit-heel here if there'd
been some discipline laid on all of us?  I DON'T THINK SO.

So who would be a good moderator that could keep the hate-addicts from puking
acid-chime everywhere?

And here's the strange part:  almost anyone here could easily be the best
moderator ever if but the intent and the power were there.  Does anyone care
about the potential of FFL enough to try to suss out a neo-POV about our agenda
here?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, now we wait for Willy to say something which clearly
indicates that he thinks I'm a fucking diseased turd saturated with
maggots.......because HE PROJECTS.

If I were a mod, and I don't want to be, but if I were, Willy's unkindness
would be punished severely.  As would be my above jab at him. But his stupidity
and puffed up ego would be welcomed under my rule.  His "go figure" would have
him outted from here for a year at least.  That would be my standard for troll
derisiveness.

Let's pretend FFL is a nice place and see how we'd handle this issue of having
a Moral and Psychologically Supportive moderator here.

Suggestions?  I would vote for Judy in heartbeat -- didn't we all get "up" when
she came back -- even though she was still the same old crab?

I would even let Jim take over if he but did the policing fairly.