You may have a look at the_leak, and you can see that Dougs posting style there
is the same as here. The content may be different, but the quirky form is
exactly the same. He basically uses Yahoo groups as a scrap paper, and
dialogues with himself.

Funny thing, that he uses a wall of words, to basically separate himself from
the others, rather than connect himself. It is words and concepts, that can, as
in this case, create walls between people. Having certain ideals keeps people
from living in reality, and one way to do this, is to attempt to control one's
own environment, according to one's own thinking. Of course this never works
and will inevitably lead to conflict.

As the group concept, is part of the whole structure of TM since the time of
the siddhis, this is a special kind of a mental prison. I always try to keep
away from this - also in other environments I come across it. And personally, I
am not really interested in what is going on in Fairfield.

 the definition of bored http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bored

 http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bored

 the definition of bored http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bored Bored
definition, to weary by dullness, tedious repetition, unwelcome attentions,
etc.: The long speech bored me. See more.

 View on dictionary.reference.com http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bored
 Preview by Yahoo