 From: "srijau@..." <srijau@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2015 9:53 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Maharshi Ayurveda is best

   no one should avoid the best ayurvedic products in the world due to the
false insinuations made here by a habitual liar. there is NO danger from
Maharishi Ayurveda herbs.

 Maharishi Ayurveda Products | Our Story
http://www.mapi.com/our-story/safety.html

 Maharishi Ayurveda Products | Our Story
http://www.mapi.com/our-story/safety.html Maharishi Ayurveda's story, mission
statement, and promise: to use only the finest ingredients and most authentic
ayurvedic recipes to restore balance in the body, mind and emotions.

 View on www.mapi.com http://www.mapi.com/our-story/safety.html
 Preview by Yahoo