There are fans of Brand here on FFL but to me he always appears to be a
mentally-ill narcissist. In the latest installment, Russell Brand has advised
his "followers" to vote for the Labour Party in Thursday's General Election
here in the UK. This is after years of Brand telling everyone who would listen
to him that no one should vote at all to show our disgust of the political
stitch-up that is current politics.

 The bizarre thing is that anyone who followed his previous advice (maintained
until yesterday) would not have bothered to register to vote so would now be
unable to follow his new lead as the deadline has passed for voter registration!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwGBTcIHN0U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwGBTcIHN0U