 snip
 (because of certifiable short  memory and time)

 And BTW, it was Jeffery Jones character Emperoro Joseph II, who says "too many
notes" in the film "Amadeus" not Salieri.  The story  a variation of Alexander
Pushkin's play Mozart i Salieri (Моцарт и Сальери, 1830) and other.
Amadeus - "There are simply too many notes."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCud8H7z7vU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCud8H7z7vU

 Amadeus - "There are simply too many notes."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCud8H7z7vU "Just cut a few and it'll be
perfect." "Which few did you have in mind?" A scene from my favorite movie of
all time.

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCud8H7z7vU
 Preview by Yahoo

"Just cut a few and it'll be perfect."
"Which few You have in mind.."

Another damn film I need to find a BD of as my DVD was "letterboxed" instead of
anamorphic.

 On 05/14/2015 07:21 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...