He had one job to do: get enlightenment in 5-7 years; produce one single
enlightened student. We got two decades of talking about TM.

 I suspect, Richard, that is one post Barry would have liked to get back.

 Or maybe he pushed the "send" button too soon.

 I mean, here is someone who has written about TM three or four times a day,
seven days a week for the last 15-20 years, and he notes a comment that says,
"TM, People still write about TM?", as though there is nothing to talk about.

 What gives?

 No, it's far better for Barry that he is immune from such feedback.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 Maybe they should get out more - everyone is talking about TM and meditation.

 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/search.php/?q=meditation&s_it=header_form_v1
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/search.php/?q=meditation&s_it=header_form_v1

 Quoting "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"