them ;-)

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 So you can remember the good times:

 Thanks for that MJ. Don't they all look young at the beginning!

 I know most of the people in that video and most of them are still up there in
Skem but dome numbers have fallen dramatically since no one new moves in to
replace those who pass over, and especially since the vedic village in
Rendlesham got underway.

 But they all voted to stay in the dome and not build a vastu site up north
because they are so attached to it, which surprised me. Seems odd that whenever
you go on a course you get a lecture about the importance of vastu but in the
siddhaland itself they are aggressively uninterested and King Tony said that
they should stay there if that's what they want, which wouldn't have happened
in Marshy's day.

 And when the peace palace gets finished in Rendlesham and more building land
becomes available for proper vastu homes - as opposed to the ones that make you
ill because the sunrise is delayed by a few minutes -  Skem will fade away
completely and the dome will be turned into a roller disco or something. Might
make a nice coda to the video perhaps...

 I remember complaining when our academy was sold but the people that run the
movement say that this is why it's called a movement - you have to be ready to
move at any time. A good way of losing attachment I think. Some wisdom maybe?

Dome - 20 Years On https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olvIddB4ZdM

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olvIddB4ZdM

 Dome - 20 Years On https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olvIddB4ZdM

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olvIddB4ZdM