 From: "dhamiltony2k5@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 7:16 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Waging Fraternity and Peace, the MUM Commencement.

 May 2015, Fairfield, Iowa. The MUM commencement exercise with its processions
of trustees, faculties, staff, and students in decorum was beautiful and quite
inspiring especially to see all these scholars in a community of
accomplishment. Interestingly the President was thank-less in character as
usual though a young student speaker did catch up that part very well
acknowledging, recognizing and enumerating a thanks each all around to the
various grades and aspects of the of university community.  Bravo.

 The audience was full of community and families colorful with nationalities
from around the globe. The brass ensemble lent an exuberant seriousness and
pomp to the occasion with their selections. The Dome was a wonderful setting.
391 graduates this year. Very well done. The main speaker gave a speech that
was very appropriate to the University and community mission.
 -JaiGuruYou