The logic of this post was really fine but the post failed the yahoo-groups
guidelines where it adopted the meme of the ad hominem.

 Here's a start, a twofer from salyavin at his dimwittiest:

 If the peaksters want her as their queen bee I'm happy for them but it does
underline what I'm going on about as far as self awareness goes.

 How about just *general* awareness of what's going on around you? I haven't
left any posts on The Peak. I never joined it.

 Oooopsie! Took a little nap there, did you?

 Judy loves arguing and when she took a dislike to someone she was happy to
drive them off. If the peaksters want her as their queen bee I'm happy for them
but it does underline what I'm going on about as far as self awareness goes.

 Oh? Who exactly was I happy to have driven off? Please show your work--quote
some posts in which I stated my intention to do so, and/or rejoiced at having
been successful.

 Then let's see if you have the cojones to apologize to me as Michael did to
Jim when he couldn't back up an accusation. I'm guessing you don't.

 More later...

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Perhaps they were under the impression, based on what was said, these
particular persons would not return to FFL ever.

 You wouldn't be referring to Jim and me, would you? Are you afraid to state
our names?

 Actually if they were under that impression based on what I said, they were
hallucinating, because I didn't say nuttin'.

  Such a reappearance is like the re-discovery of some rare endangered species
thought to be extinct, like the mugwort salamander is to botanists and
batrachologists. In this case though, preservation of species is not the goal.
I believe hunting techniques to extinction are probably more likely, one of the
forces of natural selection here.

 This is hilarious. Jim and I pop in for brief visits, leave a few posts each,
and Barry and Salyavin spring into full-on jibbering-idiot mode, slapping
together a tag-team pastiche of stupid mistakes, lies, misrepresentations, and
wildly illogical "analyses."

 Funniest of all, they portray Jim's and my visits as a massive invasion of a
horde of bloodthirsty Peakers.

 I wasn't going to post again for awhile, but this is just too tempting. I have
a little extra time this week, so I may stick around and take apart their
freakout piece by piece. Stay tuned...

  • [FairfieldLife] Re: The ... salyavin808
    • Re: [FairfieldLife]... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [FairfieldL... salyavin808
        • Re: [Fairfi... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • Re: [Fa... salyavin808