See The Origins Of Feminism At Work In... - The Huffington Post | Facebook

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| See The Origins Of Feminism At Work In... - The Huffington Post | FacebookSee
how far women's rights have come in the first trailer for one of the year's top
Oscar contenders: Suffragette, starring Carey Mulligan, Helena Bonham... |
|  |
| View on www.facebook.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

If you are like me and want -- nay, need -- to find out who did the cover
version of "Landslide" used in the trailer, it's a lady named Robyn Sherwell,
and here is her own version:

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide (Robyn Sherwell Cover) | Mahogany Music Club

|   |
| Fleetwood Mac - Landslide (Robyn Sherwell Cover) | Ma... |
|  |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |