Yes that's correct Steve.

 I'm trying to get a feel of Sal's enlightened view and here's what I have.

 Sal's view of FFL is of his unique Brit level of enlightenedness where people
like Barry who brand people they disagree with as child molestors and condemn
women with derogatory slurs based on their on so-called sexual promiscuity are
elevated.  And Sal feels that the Peakers are invading FFL corrupting his
*wisdom* and *self-awareness* by their mean-girliness when they question this
dishonesty, deviant, obnoxious behavior and express their inherent freedom to
post anywhere.

 Sal's pettiness and juvenile behavior where he decides who can post where and
when is an enlightened pettiness, whereas yours and Peaker Mongol's pettiness
is just an ordinary, run of the mill pettiness.

 You - Steve and the common man of FFL hasn't been able to evolve to Sal's
level whereas you instead of reading newspaper and listening to Radio offline
can't resist his pasting of articles on LHC and Dinosuars.

 So there FWIW.

 Did you hear it everyone?

 Salyavin is not going to read the posts of people he doesn't like.

 He's given us numerous chances.

 He's said, if we change our ways, he will consider reading our posts, but we
have failed.

 So, Salyavin has decided he can no longer abide the opinions, or "content' of
those he doesn't like.

 Let me know if a support network is in order to deal with this strong and
decisive action on his part.

 There may be fallout among those of a fragile nature.

 Heaven help us!

 snip

 The above rant was after my weekly look at a post by one of the
non-contributors here. What they get out of it, I have no idea. How odd that
they approve of people doing things here that they wouldn't be allowed to do
there!

 I shall return to ignoring them as it's all too tedious and childish for words.