Xeno,

 Thank you for remaining in a state of apatheia towards Judy's agitating
assalts towards you. In her absence from FFL, my memory became numb regarding
her willful intransigence. However, her FFL persona once again appears only
bounded by her current choice of likes and dislikes - something variable from
season to season, poster to poster. This character trait indicates a petty
(sometimes viciously petty) mentality – something self-serving in function and
compulsive in expression.

 Like you and many readers here, I overlook Barry’s baiting barbs and
self-involved vignettes. After all, on FFL we are free to ignore or reply as we
see fit - doing the same thing that Barry professes. At least Barry offers some
original assertions and views – all of that rather than the old, “you are a
liar, a thief and an uncharged felon”.

 I can read your posts only sometimes because I have limited available time -
if at all. But, when I do, I still appreciate the apatheia. Many of our posting
folks seem to lack even the semblance of dispassion. Perhaps that is just my
perception, but unfortunately, that presents an obvious argument that TM
doesn’t really develop the clarity of the witnessing neuro-physiology as
claimed by true believers.