/Is it something I said? LoL!/

Quoting Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>:

     I have posted a lot of "personal attacks" on folks I have decided
were trolls, but I thought I was doing so with creativity.

     For instance, that list of about ten insults aimed at Willy that I
wrote were quite creative despite their being vitriolic and MEANT to
sting.  Were they creative enough to be called satire or were they mere
mud slinging?  Can't I actually justify wanting to sting someone in
response to their attacks on me?

Why does PC trump my right as an artist to express my disdain in any
manner that is not physically destructive of the property of others?  If
"the emotional responses of others" is considered to be their property
that can be damaged by a well aimed blurb, then I think we have a
problem, Houston.

Whose emotions?

I am not responsible for my brothers' feelings.

     No one is -- except themselves -- maybe.  Just maybe.  Karma is
unfathomable -- does anyone argue with that concept?

If I am the arbiter of what is truth, what is smarm, what is hate speech
etc., then let me tells ya -- I am ABSOLUTELY OFFENDED BY ALMOST
EVERYTHING POSTED HERE.

     See?  I cannot be allowed to impose my value-set upon anyone,
because I might be, what? cruel, stupid, heartless, silly or a combo of
all these traits?

If this were an ashram, then an agreed upon set of values would be the
core of that community.  Here at FFL, perhaps that was once a hope, but
long gone 'tis.

So, if this isn't an ashram, but YET STILL we now have an, as if,
"Values of Damocles" hanging above our heads -- a moderation of
UNKNOWABLE, not merely unknown, potency, are we not now set up for a
huge fight here if someone gets dumped because someone else was too
sensitive instead of real-world tough?

Just to be clear....since Doug has been appointed, I personally have
been ATTACKED by several posters -- done with very subtle innuendo etc.,
but there it is -- PLAIN AS DAY.  The intended message is:  "you are a
disposable mind."  See?  Not "your logic needs some correction," but
the
insinuation is "you will never have anything to offer here that would be
of any interest to me, and why are you taking up my mind-time by posting
your crap here you fucking worm" -- or something like that.

THAT'S THE FEELING LEVEL....some small insinuation is all it
takes......consult Willy on this...he is a master at pimping people with
truth.  And that's the truth.....not a jab at Willy's ribs with a
sharpened elbow.

And I'll make all this really silly:  I hereby affirm my hereinabove
mentioned list of insults for Willy is my work, and I would publish it
again tomorrow if I had not already written it.  I meant it. I don't
like Willy, and I've got many reasons, and I don't hear Doug inviting me
to present my case to him for why Willy should be dumped just on the
history of his posting alone.

I meant it.

Does that mean I have as if posted it again because I brought it to the
fore even though I did not repost it?

Have I meta-sinned?

Ask Godel!

Links:
------
[2] mailto:?subject=Re%3A%20Does%20PC%20trump%20satire%3F
[3] mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Does%20PC%20trump%20satire%3F [4] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaTNxMDNuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQzNDIzNTY5OA-- [5] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/topics/416793;_ylc=X3oDMTM4YWQxZnNsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BG1zZ0lkAzQxNjc5MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0MzQyMzU2OTgEdHBjSWQDNDE2Nzkz [6] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaDNzNmtzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTQzNDIzNTY5OA-- [7] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/members/all;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZmVjNTVvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzE0MzQyMzU2OTg- [8] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdGNvcmpvBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNDM0MjM1Njk4
[9] https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html