 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 <snip to>

 What happened to the Towers of Invincibility and all the yogi flying and yagya
groups?

 Ah, the seductively simple solution, wouldn't that be great if that worked?
Close your eyes and when you wake up the world is a better place. Magical.

 If I had even the remotest belief in it I'd be living in Fairfield right now.

 This is an interesting point. How many people who actually read or post to
Fairfield Life actually DO live in Fairfield? By my count, it's only 6 people.
Out of 1570 registered users.

 So why does this tiny, tiny, tiny segment of the FFL population require
"special protection" so that their "finest feeling level" sensibilities aren't
disturbed by the other 1564 people talking about the real world?

Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth and be thankful we don't have to live
there to post here. Not that that would be intrinsically a bad thing... oh you
know what I mean.

 But it makes me wonder how we all found this place?

I was looking for the Kaplan letter that I'd heard rumours of and a Google
search led me to the files section, I had to join to have a look. I wasn't ever
going to post anything, honest, but I got sucked into a conversation about God.
And now 10 years later....