I agree with the need to know. If we are expected to follow your
interpretation of the vague yahoo guidelines, it is only fair for us to find
out what POV we need to align ourselves to until all dissenting voices are
inevitably quelled here.

So far it is a perfect reflection of the movement style. One of the longest
posters here has suddenly been removed and we have no idea why.

This is in contrast to what happened when R was removed for a very specific
infraction of the rules that help us be safe posting here. We know why and if
you don't do what he did, you wont get what he got.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Buck, what were your reasons for removing Turq from the group? I know there
have been many complaints about him from spiritual cretins as to why they
wanted him removed, but you have been silent about it, even though you seemed
vocal about it in a general way prior to being appointed moderator. I am
interested in the mind of our moderator. As you performed the action of
blocking him, what were you feeling? He had, after all, been on your case for
years.