---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 10:44 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Experimenting

   I've been away for a while and thought it might be interesting to test the
waters here now that the dynamic is altered. It might just end up being the
same old, same old but, being an optimist, I'm going to give it a shot.
Hellooooo FFL.

 If you  remove the ooooo from your greeting, that might give you an indication
of the temperature of the waters. I was watching a program about wolves
recently. It seems when wolves are removed from the ecosystem, the system
becomes more unhealthy. The sick and weak animals proliferate and the health of
the herds deteriorates. That does not imply you are sick and weak, but having
run off, there are questions that may be asked, of all those who might be
reversing their departures. When a lot of prey is reintroduced to an area, one
wonders what might subsequently return.
 Experimental subjects are always welcome here, however.

 What's all this talk about prey and wolves and experimental subjects? When you
go to a party, is  your first order of business to suss out the insecure, those
who are shy or perhaps do you gravitate to the party goer who is busy downing
drinks in a two-fisted manner or chewing with their mouths open while
expounding on their personal exploits?

Do you view life as one big Darwinian experiment where all is viewed
dispassionately and from an emotional or psychological distance? Perhaps those
who are driven out of the herd are the aberrations or the sick and the frail -
gee, in fact that is exactly what happens in nature and in human communities
since life began on this planet. So, perhaps your theory is a tad ass
backwards. Check it out.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/5373379/Animals-can-tell-right-from-wrong.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/5373379/Animals-can-tell-right-from-wrong.html