I looked upon this as the "FFL shifts" where the "European shift" gets to jump the gun on the "American shift." We don't seem to have an "Asian Shift" nor "Aussie shift" for that matter. Then there is often a noticeable gap in posting starting around 10 AM PT too. Sometimes that allows the "American shift" to jump the gun on the "European shift." :-D