Actually, Duveyoung, you went on an obscene rant and got called on it. What's
your problem?

 Dear Doug, I have been personally dissed and called a Drama Queen.

What's your decision, Doug?

Is "calling someone a name" an infraction?

I'd like to know, before I break some rule's nuance that only you know about.

Hurry up and answer, cuz I've got a bag full of names with steam coming out of
it.

 It's my understanding, Rick that you discontinued the "comments" section on
Batgap due to..........trolling.

 That is no different from the actions of one person, in particular here, who
has found it necessary to shit on anyone with whom he has a difference of
opinion.

 That, is the definition of trolling, and well demonstrated the poster in
question.

 Everything else, including what we have below, is to use, a term from the
past, "drama queenery"  (-:

 What in the hell are you thinking, Rick Archer?

Rick -- YOU'RE RUINING YOUR REPUTATION FOR BEING A RIGHTEOUS DUDE.  You've put
a person in charge here that is running the joint like a Mafia extortionist.

 The "muzzle" is that we don't know what amounts to a punishable infraction.

THIS IS PURE TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION ORGANIZATIONAL POLICY AS TAUGHT TO ALL
OF US BY MAHARISHI MAHESH YOGI.

FFL posters are being kept afraid and in the dark.  We're not told JACK SHIT.
We never get to see our "manila folders."  You don't know what anyone is
thinking about you or is beginning to think.......errors are not allowed to be
sussed out.   Is Doug almost ready to dump me?  I DON'T FUCKING GET TO KNOW!

When I went into a private meeting with Maharishi, he penciled next to my
photograph on the paper he held "no beard now."  SEE?

SEE FUCKING SEE?   I spent EIGHT MONTHS ON TEACHER TRAINING and I could have
lost all that time and money if I'd kept my beard.  THAT'S FRAUD.

Try to get the Course Office to explain who gets a field badge and who doesn't.

SAME DAMNED FUCKIN' SHITASS POLICY.

THIS IS PURELY ABUSIVE AND CONTROL FREAK SHIT.

And you ask us what we have for a bitch?  That question too is worthy of
condemnation -- it shows you don't have a fucking clue or are mindfully
ignoring an issue like a redneck saying "rebel flags iz good."

My next action step is to confront Rick personally if he doesn't pony up here
with a BIGASS explanation for allowing Doug to moderate any longer given how
personally Doug is applying the guidelines.   Seriously....first private emails
and then phone calls.  Rick -- you owe me, you owe us, you owe your own
integrity to fix this problem quickly.  I have been a great fucking friend and
supporter, Rick -- don't sand bag us on this.  This is a deal killer.

 Why not give it a go, Curtis.

 Instead of worrying about what could be, why not give it a go and see what
happens?

 There are two, two people that are not here as a result of the actions of the
group owner and the new moderator.

 Everything else has been pure speculation on the part of those who object to
one person having his posting privileges revoked.

 You would think, by the reaction, that a muzzle has been put on the
participants here.

 Where is the evidence?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

 Thanks for all your concern for the community here.  The yahoo-guidelines are
really quite simple. Folks will be quite fine on FFL as they write well within
the wide margins of tolerance that are the Yahoo-groups guidelines.

 Me:

 Soooo, we shouldn't worry our pretty little heads, is that it?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Regardless of how folks feel about Turq, moderation should be carried out
transparently, and not in a secret, undefined manner.

Me: Exactly Alex. No one can follow the lines if they are not painted clearly.
When people hide the criteria they are using to judge people it creates...

another TM movement.

 So far, this experiment with Doug as moderator is starting to remind me of
when Rick put an Amma fanatic in charge of moderating the Amma free speech
group, with the end result being the loss of free speech and the creation of
the Amma Real Free Speech group.

 Turq's posting is exactly the reason so many social sites have shut down their
comment sections.

 Excessive and abusive trolling.

 I see little downside to having his participation here terminated.

 I sincerely hope that TurquoiseB is never allowed to post here again. He is
toxic for the entire group and should have been removed a long time ago.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Gonna ask again, Doug: did you ban Turq for good or will you be restoring his
posting privileges at some point?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 I looked at the activity log, and Turq is still subscribed; all Doug did was
kill his ability to post. Whereas, Rick booted *and* banned the one who shall
not be mentioned (I think the banned list prevents a person from even sending a
subscription request.) The only people I've given the boot are spammers, and I
don't regard them as worthy of any kind of explanation. But, in the case of
people who are actual participants, I think full disclosure is in order. In
Turq's case, the reason is apparent, but it has not been disclosed if this is
just a temporary time-out or permanent. The fact that Doug didn't actually
unsubscribe him suggests the possibility that it isn't permanent.

What sayest thou, Doug? Is Turq gone for good?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Thanks for posting this Alex. Perhaps Buck/Doug will share the rational here
so we can understand which of his interpretation of the previously never
enforced vague Yahoo guidelines Barry violated.

In the spirit of Barry's sense of humor here I think the only appropriate thing
to do now is to initiate a "dead pool" list of who is going to be next in the
the current purge.

1. Salyavin808 for his last brilliant, scathing indictment of Buck/Doug

2. Michael for his consistent efforts to put his finger in the eye of the
pompous powers that be in the movement.

3. Me for trying to focus my lens more and more precisely on what it is that I
object to in Buck/Doug's misuse of moderator power here. (I am speaking about
his threat to Barry for stating his opinion of David Lynch, not for getting
banned. Until he reveals it I don't know what his reasons were for that.)

Game on! Who will be next?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 I have zero idea what's going on, but I'll at least let him say goodbye.