Yeah, I agree.  Rick's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I shudda been a channeler -- perfect job for a bullshit artist with a penchant
for flowery writing -- I could do this with my toes on an old Royal typewriter.
 Of course, lying to people's faces directly...this is the hard part.  "I'm now
Ramtha!" -- how do you keep a straight face?

I mean, really. .......shit.

On the other hand, my jury's still out about astral existence...could be the
human nervous system is so good a foolery because it is exquisitely able to
conjure up any concoction and run with it.  Who didn't play cowboys and indians
and feel like they were nailing the role, eh?

Or, if after life existence does exist, then yeah, maybe a human nervous system
of almost perfect quiescence could pick up on the mental broadcasts of some
giant brain out there....... but gawd this is making me puke to even type it
out.

In today's modernity with 50,000 industrial chemicals in the environment, with
hatred saturating the headlines, with every religion having a very black stain
of certainty, who in the fuck are we kidding that anyone could get as subtle as
channeling would actually require?  Our nervous systems ARE JANGLING CONSTANTLY.

And it's Kali Yuga baby -- GOD WANTS TO SEE HOW IT ALL GOES BOOM.

I never read any channeled report that gave anyone any inside information that
couldn't have been simply made up out of whole cloth.  SCIENCE, people,
SCIENCE....channeling is so easily tested for validity.
  • [FairfieldLife] Linco... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... Duveyoung
        • Re: [Fai... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]