The risks, for me, were that Turq or R would tweak my nose "just so" even if it
didn't pertain to what I'd posted.  I'm a hot mess of contradictions, and I'm
an easy target with a heart on a sleeve thing going.

It's bad enough when I look in the mirror -- don't need to have some strangers
poking at me when I'm trying get something down on paper, and I'm not
interested in therapy, and the topic isn't "me."

You know, I'd say, "awareness is love," they'd say, "You stupid fucking prick
with a three-wheeled idiot machine."  And it would get to me, because, I'm
invested in the machine with tons of identity, and they knew it.  And it's a
cheapass trick, because everyone has these tender issues.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, of course, I made it worse by getting into the mud
slinging....which was fun I admit.

 Since the trolls went, I'm quite surprised at how chatty I've become here.
Guess I didn't like taking the risks, but now it's just not an issue.

 Risks? You have me intrigued now.

 Did you never hear anyone here say they just ignored the people they didn't
like? There's only so much time in the day after all. If people are tedious to
you just don't respond. If fear is an issue just claim you wanted to stop for a
chat but ran out of time.

 Telling them to go away and not respond until they've learned either some
manners or how to be interesting is also acceptable.